Saturday 12 December 2015

Sixth letter for you, Khodayar


Dear Khodayar, I remember a dream that I had several years ago. In the dream I was making a journey somewhere in central Asia. I saw a vast plain and both in front of me and behind me there were moutain ranges rising up. The scenery was improbable, the plain too flat and the mountains very abrupt. I was travelling to a kingdom inside the mountains before me. I boarded a bus and a local man helped me with the ticket. It was day time in the dream. I can’t remember having any luggage or travel documents with me. I guess that I was travelling light – I was passing through that tiny rent in history that we call the present. I was the outsider amongst a crowd of locals. I was the odd one out in the smooth progress of time. I was the dischord in all the surounding harmony. Love Stephen


No comments:

Post a Comment