Tuesday 1 December 2015

Fourth letter to Khodayar


Dear Khodayar, when I write to you that must not and does not mean that I have forgotten your friends; those who have also been killed with slogans of humanity. Many others have been killed and had their lives ruined by Immigration. I know that it is not just you who has been sentenced to death. A whole island full of people abandonded to extinction – a ticket back to Da’esh or the Taliban their only consolation in the hell they suffer in. A hellish option offered to those cast into hell. By so called human beings, who deny the human rights of those forced to flee.
Khodayar, I am also writing to the others, to Nasim Najafi, to Reza Rezayee, to Ahmed Ali Jaffari and to all the refugees, dead and alive who suffer through the cruelty inflicted on them by people who are more fortunate. By people who should know better. So I will remember and bear witness to your dignity and to your suffering. Love Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment