Thursday 26 May 2016

Dream letter - number 23


Dear Khodayar, I have dreamt about you. In my dream I had travelled to a small town and found a man who knew about your death and who knew where your remains were stored. He told me that your remains were going to be loaded on a truck and taken away to another place. He said that he would let me look at what was left of you before this happened. I was scared Khodayar. I know how badly you were damaged and I didn’t know if I could bear seeing you like that. But I have come so far to find you, and to solve the mystery of your murder that I couldn’t turn back.
The dream ended before I actually looked at you but I saw the container that your remains were lying in. It was beside the truck, ready to be loaded. And I don’t know where the truck was going to take you – maybe all the way back to the mountain kingdom where you were born. In waking life your body has been buried in the Islamic section of a cemetery here in Melbourne. In the dream it was going to be taken on a long journey before finding a place of rest. Love Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment